Saturday, February 7, 2009

My finger tips are holding onto the cracks of our foundation.


Im starting to find my little hole of happyness.

Ive been horrible to everyone. And im incredibly sorry. I ask only one thing, one thing i dont diserve completely, but one thing i ask in favor, i just want everyone to start over with me. As friends. Were all friends. "Everything will be okay", she says. And it will. Everything WILL BE OKAY. Were going to have a good school year, best friend or not. and a good summer is ahead of us. Maybe im in denial, but maybe..i like it. Maybe i wanna live in a fantasy, who knows? Ive learned im very difficult when it comes to change, just like she thinks she sucks at commitment. I have many things to be happy about, especially my family. They diserve a lot better than what ive been dishing out. I dont even know exactly what ive been angry about? So she didnt wanna be held back? WHO CARES. We can all be friend right? Ive finally realized everything she did. Because she did absolutely nothing. she just let us have a little break. A little break away as friends, before we ended up clawing each others eyes out. I completely respect her, and im kinda mad it took me this long to finally realize what her words meant. She gones, atleast i think so. Im the long run, i think we will be friends, "everything wil be fine", like she says. I know it will be. It has to be. I love all of my friends. After all, my finger tips are holding onto the cracks of our foundatiion.

No comments:

Post a Comment