Monday, February 2, 2009

You know what? I dont eighterr...


Today was calm. I thought about a lot of sad things in my spare time. I really took a day to just be myself, and it was..nice. I just got home from a nice walk in this beautiful sunny neighborhood. I got home and now im uploading pictures of 2007-2008 to make a giant pretty scrapbook. And when i got home like usual i went onto myspace. And as usual i looked at my best friends blog. And i read it. And when i did, it gave my day soo much more meaning than before, Everything i thought about today spilled right out in her words. It hit me hard, and thats when i decided to write this blog right here.


Life is changing,

And its very sadening to think about. But at the same time you all know it'll change for the greater good. Lately i havent really had anything to be happy about. I go to school, and i sit there. And i go home, and i sleep. and go to school. I like life a lot, and i love my family and friends, but rlly, I dont have a reason to be here, and i hope soon ill be able to figure out a reason. Yea, trisha. You are changing, so am I. Maybe im the one your getting ready to hurt. Maybe I'm not. Eighter way, things will be different. I will change. and you will try to enjoy it. Because theres nothing anyone can do.

-Lindz-

No comments:

Post a Comment